Commercial landlords & Business Insurance

We can provide insurance for your business including the following:

  • Commercial Landlords
  • Shops, Offices & Surgeries
  • Restaurants & Cafes
  • Hair & Beauty
  • Pubs & Wine Bars

Temporary Vehicle Insurance

Take advantage of our online temporary car insurance facility with a complete quote and buy facility, it can be used for many reasons including:

  • Adding an additional driver
  • For short term cover when buying a vehicle
  • To Cover a vehicle you are borrowing from a friend or family member

Get a quote today

Unoccupied Property

If your property is to be left unoccupied for any length of time other than a short holiday break then you will require a special insurance policy designed for unoccupied properties.

We have a range of options available from temporary cover to longer term options so give us a call for further information.

Marine Insurance

We can cover the loss or damage to a wide range of boats and dinghies including the necessary legal cover required.

Traders Liability

Our Liability Insurance policies start from as little as £55.00 and we can provide cover for a wide range of professions including accountants, plumbers, joiners, builders, plasterers, hairdressers, beauticians and many others.

Financial Services

Blackford Financial Services are here to assist you in identifying your priorities and create a financial plan that will solve your problems and enable you to achieve your future goals and expectations.

More information

Almost anything you can think of, we've got you 'd